Emergency Cases Fund
This fund provides access to several grants designed to assist needy persons, as well as persons who have been victims of a natural disaster or who are in dire need of assistance. Available grants include:
- Special child
- Housing repair
- Household Articles
- Medical equipment
- School textbooks
- A victim of disaster such as hurricane, fire, or flood
- A client of the Social Services Department, Ministry of the People and Social Development or a person in urgent need of assistance
How to apply?
To access application forms for available grants please visit the Social Welfare Department located at Ground Floor, Habib Building, #107 Wilson Road, Scarborough, Tobago. Phone: 639-3395 Exts: 47200-47203.
- Estimates from the supplier of the goods or service being sought
- Fire victims must submit a letter from the Trinidad and Tobago Fire Services
- Any other relevant documents requested by a social welfare officer such as: ID card/Passport, Marriage Certificate (married women), Birth Certificate and/or Affidavit
Where can I find more information?
Additional information can be obtained by contacting/or visiting the: