Disability Assistance Grant
This is a monthly grant available to persons certified as disabled by a Certified Medical Officer.
- The applicant must be between eighteen and sixty-five years of age
- A resident of Trinidad and Tobago for three (3) years preceding the date of the application (Periods of absence from the country must not total more than six months during those three years)
- Annual income must not exceed $3,600.00 TTD
- In the opinion of the Local Public Assistance Board, unable to earn their livelihood as a result of their disability
How to apply?
To access the Disability Assistance Grant application form please visit the Social Welfare Department located at Ground Floor, Habib Building, #107 Wilson Road, Scarborough, Tobago. Phone: 639-3395 Exts: 47200-47203.
The documents to be submitted along with the application form are:
- Birth certificate and/or Affidavit
- National Identification Card
- Bank Passbook
- Marriage Certificate (married women)
- National Insurance Information
- Certified Medical Report from a government medical officer
Where can I find more information?
Additional information can be obtained by contacting/or visiting the: