- Must be a student of a Tobago secondary school
- Schools are allowed to submit multiple entries.
- One entry per student.
- Artwork used from previous/other competitions will NOT be accepted.
- The following media are allowed for artwork: digital media, oil paint on canvas, acrylics, tempera or water paint, drawings with pencil, pens, ink, charcoal, pastels, dyes etc.
- No 3D artwork will be accepted.
- All artwork must be landscape in orientation and submitted on paper/canvas etc. Size: 18 inches wide by 12 inches high.
- All artwork that do not meet the required specification will be automatically disqualified.
- 12 finalists will be selected.
- Selected artwork will be published in the Office of the Chief Secretary’s 2023 Calendar.
- The winning artwork will be featured on the cover of the Calender.
- The winning artist will receive $3, 000.00 and $10.000.00 will be awarded to his/her school’s art programme.
- Remaining 11 finalists will each receive $1,5000.00.
- Each finalist’s artwork will be framed and displayed publicly at a location to be announced.
- The artwork to be published in the Office of the Chief Secretary’s 2023 Calendar.
- Finalists pieces can be used by the THA for promotional purposes.
- THA retains the rights to the artwork of the finalists.
SUBMIT ARTWORK TO:
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF SECRETARY
2ND FLOOR SMITHFILED PLAZA
- Attach entry form to artwork.