APRIL 30TH-MAY 3RD 2021
The Joint Select Committee of Parliament dealing with Tobago Self Government will be holding public meetings and wants to hear from you!
- Friday April 30th and Saturday May 1st, at the Victor E. Bruce Financial Complex Scarborough from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- A virtual meeting will be held on Monday May 3rd, from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
On Friday April 30th, the Committee will meet with specially invited stakeholders and on Saturday May 1st, the public will be able to comment on the proposed Bills.
Get your copy of the Bills from:
- The Parliament website at www.ttparliament.org
- The office of your Member of Parliament
- The office of your Assemblyman or
- The Port of Scarborough
If you want to appear before the Committee in person or via Zoom:
- You can call 485-5852
- WhatsApp 722-3270 or
- Send your comments to the Committee via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All of these proceedings will be broadcast on the Parliament Channel, Parliament Radio 105.5 FM and on the Parliament’s YouTube Channel, ParlView.