Tobago’s top sporting performers will have the opportunity to be recognised at the annual Tobago House of Assembly (THA) Sport Awards. While athletes are recognised nationally, the THA Sport Awards presents the ideal opportunity to publicly acknowledge Tobago athletes and to inspire others to strive for excellence.
Hosted by the Division of Sport and Youth Affairs, the Awards celebrate the outstanding contributions of Tobago athletes, sporting organisations and sport administrators, for their performances within the period of January 1st to November 30th 2018. Deadline for nominations is December 3rd 2018 at 4pm. The Division of Sport is also pleased to announce First Citizens as a partner in this year’s award.
– Sportsman of the Year
– Sportswoman of the Year
– Sport Administration of the Year
– Coach of the Year
– Community Sport Programme/Project
– Sporting Official (referee, umpire etc.)
– Club of the Year
– Sport Media Personality of the Year
– Primary School Male Athlete of the Year
– Primary School Female Athlete of the Year
– Secondary School Male Athlete of the Year
– Secondary School Female Athlete of the Year
Nomination forms and guidelines can be collected at the Division of Sport and Youth Affairs office at Orange Hill Road, or downloaded HERE and the Division of Sport and Youth Affairs Facebook page. For more information contact a Sport Development Officer or the Department of Sport at 612-3792 ext 1006 or via email at email@example.com.