Tobago’s top sporting performers will have the opportunity to be recognised at the annual Tobago House of Assembly (THA) Sport Awards.
The THA Sport Awards presents the ideal opportunity to publicly acknowledge Tobago athletes and to inspire others to strive for excellence.
Hosted by the Division of Sport and Youth Affairs, the Awards celebrates the outstanding contributions of Tobago athletes, sporting organisations and sport administrators, for their performances within the period of January 1st to December 31st 2017. Deadline for nominations is Wednesday, February 28th 2018 at 4:00PM.
Nomination forms and guidelines can be collected at the Division of Sport and Youth Affairs office at Dutch Fort Plaza or downloaded via the following link: [Download not found] and the Division of Sport and Youth Affairs Facebook page.
Categories include:[junkie-column column=”one-half”] – Sportsman of the Year
– Sportswoman of the Year
– Para-Athlete of the Year
– Special Athlete/ Team of the Year
– Sport Administration of the Year
– Coach of the Year
– Community Sport Programme/Project
– Sporting Official (referee, umpire etc.) [/junkie-column][junkie-column column=”one-half” last=”true”]- Club of the Year
– Sport Media Personality of the Year
– Primary School Male Athlete of the Year
– Primary School Female Athlete of the Year
– Secondary School Male Athlete of the Year
– Secondary School Female Athlete of the Year
– Male Student Athlete of the Year
– Female Student Athlete of the Year [/junkie-column]
For more information contact a Sport Development Officer, Sport Officer and Sport Director at 612-3792 or the Office of the Secretary at 299-0781 ext 3040, 3003 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org